Monday, February 6, 2012

A submissive's vow

There i was, a seed in the ground of existence, growing into what would become a flower in the garden of life, my soil strong, drinking in all the things i would need to bloom one day…then i met You and with Your nourishment, i began to grow in ways i never imagined possible, my petals started showing signs of brilliant color, my fragrance began to permeate my environment and as quoted by Anais Nin: "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." And so i did - and so W/we did, and what happened was miraculous, W/we found love. The love W/we share means more to me than all the treasures of this Earth! 

The vow i make is to honor and obey You as Your submissive kitten, to cherish and love You as Your woman and to live the vow of Honesty, Respect, Trust and Obedience to You, for You are the half that makes me whole.  i give myself to You: my submission, my heart, my body, my soul.  i’ve always  belonged to You, from lifetime to lifetime...to this life, as i will in the next for all eternity.

Sir, i love You!

kitten{SirW}

No comments:

Post a Comment