Tuesday, April 12, 2011

kitten has wings!!!

Today kitten started using the beautiful Butterfly Clamps Sir gave me during O/our week we spent together, which is a huge difference than the wooden clothes pegs i have been training with for the past 2 1/2 months...the tiny metal balls pinch my nipples with some serious pressure that sends my pain threshold through the roof for about 30 to 40 seconds...then it calms down and they are actually comfortable...until i am told to remove them, then OUCH (but a good ouch of course)!!!  The pain shoots up to an 8, which is pretty high, but not high enough to use my safe word *wink*

Sir has me peg - well now i am clamping - each morning for 10 minutes in front of the mirror.  He usually gives me things to think about, but mostly He wants me to see myself as He sees me and appreciate all my feminine curves, etc.

He tells me i am flawless, which is not how kitten used to see herself in the past, but certainly how she sees herself now and it feels awesome!

Also, kitten will periodically receive a text message at any time during the course of my day to peg/clamp for a specific amount of time with specific thoughts in mind and sometimes i take pics and send them, while other times, He lets me know pic(s) are not required.

This week, i was told to bring His flogger with me every day and He has incorporated it into my pegging/clamping and it gets kitten really excited!

Today was a fantastic day all the way around!  

OMG:  Sir wrote me an email containing His thoughts about the week W/we spent together and it left me feeling breathless...no really - kitten had to catch her breath!  The first day, He presented me with a beautiful, dainty necklace with a pretty little Butterfly on it - this represents the spreading of my submissive wings, along with my freedom of being divorced after being married for over 15 years (my ex-husband and i are friends, which is the way it should be, as there was no passion left in our marriage - it took a lot for me to make the decision to move on with my life, but i did and feel like i went from a caterpillar to a cocoon to a full-winged Butterfly!

Obviously, He did this on His own accord and i won't go into detail about His exact thoughts, but let me say that it is rare to find a person who completes you...well...completely *giggles*


kitten would like to close this note with this:  i get great satisfaction in pleasing Sir in every way possible and in return, He fulfills my every desire - how could anyone not be happy with such a great exchange of pain and pleasure???

1 comment:

  1. Hi kitten

    ooooouuuuccchhh with the clamps know how that feels but wow what a rush one gets when they are removed...lol

    How lovely for your Master to take the time and write down his feelings about your time together, treasure this.

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete