Thursday, May 3, 2012

FIGGING!

There are so many things that my submissive journey has opened my mind to.  i am a pretty open-minded girl to begin with, but there are things i never thought i would like, but did when i tried them.  Never having been introduced to KINK until a few months prior to meeting SirW, i had no real experience to speak of, so as they have been introduced to me, i have gained knowledge of things i like, things i tolerate and things that are a definite NO.  Heck, when SirW had me complete a BDSM CHECKLIST i had no idea about some of those activities.  There are many activities that i would not want to participate in or even watch, but there are some that intrigued me.  Here i am, 15 months later and my views on things have greatly changed, so i think SirW is going to have me complete a new checklist soon *giggles*

Anyway, during SirW's last visit a few weeks ago, We were in my kitchen when His eyes lit up with excitement at what He saw.  When i looked at what He was looking at, i gave Him a 'What are You referring to?' look because i did not see anything out of the ordinary in my kitchen.

He told me to go to the computer and look up the word, "FIGGING" so, off to the computer i went while He stayed in the kitchen...He must have heard my gasp from the kitchen and started to giggle a little at my innocence...He came toward me with a piece of peeled GINGER ROOT and that's when my eyes widened with curiosity (mixed with a little fear).  He had such a wicked Dom grin on His face that i could not help but smile and knew i was in for a new experience.  He said, follow me to the bedroom, kitten!  To the bedroom We went *smiles* my heart was racing, but i trust Him with my life and know He would bring pleasure and pain to me, but never seriously harm me, so i was more curious than anything...


He told me to bend over so He could insert the freshly peeled ginger into my-err, i mean His-ass and said, "OK, back to cooking you go kitten!  After a few minutes, the burning started and guess what?  i loved it!  It wasn't a fiery burn, but a spicy burn and i wondered about the intensity of the burn, but SirW did not want to go too far my first time and kept checking on the burn.  He removed it and wanted to know what i thought and all i could say is, "i loved it!"

Who'd would have guessed i would like a burn in the ass?!?  Certainly not me *giggles*

SirW knows me like no one has ever known me...He knows me better than i know myself it seems *wink*

i highly recommend trying this!  Later, i told SirW that i wondered if i would like this feeling in my-err, i mean His-pussy and He said, "Be careful what you ask for kitten" *eyes widen with anticipation*

Enjoy *hugs*

kitten{SirW}

1 comment:

  1. wow kitten sounds delicious...not something i have tried though but maybe will now!!!.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete