Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our Lovely Community

i entered this lifestyle about 22 months ago.  i have met people with many different kinks.  There is however, a common thread that connects Us all on a mutual level.  We are people who are brave enough to step outside of the comfort zone box that society tries to place Us in and We support without judging each other.  It's like a kink club that binds Us as a type of family that understands Our alternate life choices.

i for one have had the pleasure to meet loads of people, both in Las Vegas and in Ottawa within Our lifestyle that have encouraged me and allowed me to support them in return.  i have learned so much through my experiences at BDSM clubs, BDSM websites, Adult Toy Stores and human interaction.  i have seen things i never thought i would see and am proud of who i am in this community, as well as in society as a whole.

i have had the great fortune to have been chosen to assist/volunteer for special events and am so grateful for these opportunities.  Not only does it give me a chance to practice my skills, it allows me to learn new things and take the load off those that are put in charge of these events.  i want to encourage more people to reach out to others for opportunities to volunteer within Our community - it is quite rewarding!

Lastly, i wish to thank all those that have been a part of my growth as a submissive.  To my phenomenal Dom, SirW:  i am honoured to serve & love You.  To my fellow submissives, thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me.  To the Dom's and Master's of the community, thank You for all the time and energy You spend being a great Dom/Master to your sub/slave and the rest of the people in the community who have the pleasure of learning and growing because of You.

Thank Y/You A/all for all the things Y/you do to support Our awesome community!

No comments:

Post a Comment