Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The kiss

There i was, in a crowded airport with loudness from people coming and going, the ringing of the slot machines and announcements from the airlines and security...i could barely hear myself think!  As i paced back and forth waiting to see His face in person for the first time, my heart beat felt like it was about to burst out of my chest.  My palms were sweaty and my knees were shaky, for not only had i been waiting for this moment for 2 months now, i had been waiting for this moment all my life....

Then i saw Him and time seemed to stand still as the escalator slowly carried Him down to my level.  Strangely, the noise all around me seemed to have disappear as He got closer and closer.  Our eyes met and locked onto each other and created a tunnel-vision where the hundreds of people in between and all around Us became a muffled nonexistent hush, until finally He was within close range...

He dropped His luggage, cupped my face in His hands and gently said, "kitten...skype does not do you justice...you are so beautiful!"  With that, He slowly moved His lips towards mine until Our faces melted into each other.  His fingers moved through my hair towards the base of my scalp and clenched a fistful, taking control of my head, pushing me deeper into His mouth.  His tongue invaded me so desperately and instantly, i was His possession...

The kiss lasted for what seemed an eternity, as though no one else existed...i knew i was wet with passion and yearned to be alone with Him, but that would have to wait, as We were not alone.  In fact, He had two other soldiers that accompanied Him to the desert for a military seminar.  He introduced the others to me and it was difficult to take Our eyes off each other.  We both yearned to be with each other...i was desperate to have Him inside me, to taste Him, to feel Him take possession of me, every inch of me, but for now, the kiss would just have to be enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment